Take a TOUR of CANADA.
There are some items that you will need for your trip.
Here is your "packing" checklist.
Now that you are packed, let's get started.
You have a big trip ahead ....
Canada is the second largest country in the world.
Some facts about Canada
- Canada is a large country, but has a small population (34.3 million, 2011 est.).
- Canada's main industries are agriculture, manufacturing and resources industry.
- Canada has beautiful scenery, clean air and lots of open spaces.
- Ottawa ( in the province of Ontario ) is the capital of Canada.
- Canada is divided into ten provinces, and three territories .
- A new territory called Nunavut was formed in 1999.
- Our official languages are English and French.
- Canada is so big there are six time zones.
- Toronto is Canada's largest city .
MAP of CANADA
CLICK on the gas pump |
to start your tour
updated December 2011